LED Circular Bar Hire
Our circular LED bar is the best way to add an impactful bar / counter space at your event, very quickly and cost effectively. Perfect to use as a cocktail or bottle bar for both private and corporate events as well as at exhibitions.
Our LED Circular bar is a modular battery powered bar which can be easily setup and operated using a remote control, the full bar consists of 6 sections, we find most clients opt for a semi circle bar (3 sections). Each section of the circular LED bar is 1.5m in length and the full bar has a diameter of 3m (externally).
The bar can be remote controlled and set to one of 16 colours, or set to fade between a range of colours. They are easily operated and installed and can be either hired or delivered and installed.
Due to it's construction, we are able to apply vinyl branding to the bar for your event - allowing your logo or event artwork to be applied to the bar.
Our bar units are supplied from our Bedford unit, and we are happy to demonstrate the units to you at your convenience. We often hire the bar as part of a larger event solution or to venues on short and long term hires.
Our bars look great in conjunction with our display units.
Hire Rate: £80
Contact us for your package and bulk discount.
Battery Life, Size & Weight
- Supplied fully charged, the LED Bar will last between 6 to 10 hours or indefinitely when plugged in
- Each section of bar is 150cm wide by 40cm deep, and 110cm tall
- The diameter of a half/full circle is 3m
- A half circle consists of 3 bar sections and a full circle is 5 sections (with an entrance/exit)
- Each section weighs 28kg
Useful LED Bar Information
- Operated by simple, easy-to-use remote control
- Our LED Bar is waterproof (IP 65 rated) so ideal for outdoor events
- Choose from 1 of 16 different colours or choose from a program including fade, smooth and strobe
- Supplied in protective bag
We supply all our LED furniture nationwide from our Bedford/Milton Keynes base. We regularly support events in;
- Milton Keynes